If you have just register your account in Instagram and want to immediately begin to move, then you have to follow a few rules. Under the term "new account" we understand following accounts criteria:
- The account was registered less than 1 month ago
- An account has less than 600 followers
- An account has less than 40 photos
If your account matches to at least one of the items above, there are special rules of promotion:
- The account can only be promoted at the "slow" speed
- The account can only be promoted by Mass Liking
- Before the beginning of the promotion account must be linked to Facebook, Email and phone number
- Before you start promoting, your account must be updated with at least 40 photos from the mobile phone manually
- Before you start promoting, you need to manually subscribe to 50-80 users
- The account must have the avatar, description and the name
As for "new accounts", there are special limits of promotion, which you have to write in a promo settings:
- Subscribes - 500
- Unsubscribes - 400
- Likes - 500
- Comments - 100
- Subscribes - 20
- Unsubscribes - 20
- Likes - 20
- Comments - 10
What are the reasons of introducing special conditions for new accounts?
Since you just registered your account, or it simply fits the definition of "new account", your account is under control of Instagram's administration. If you immediately begin to promote your account on full speed and with full functionality available to the user, your account for 90% will be blocked forever.
To promote your account on full speed, you need during first 2-3 weeks to promote your account only by Mass Liking and only at slow speed.
Customer support service by UserEcho